Fit India Freedom Run 2.0
“RUNNING: The human body’s rawest form of FREEDOM”
FIT India Mission has conceptualized FIT INDIA FREEDOM RUN 2.0 to commemorate the 75th Independence Day - "Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav". Nationwide campaign will be on the concept of “Physical/Virtual Run” in continuum from 13th August to 2nd October 2021 to encourage fitness and help us all to get freedom from obesity, laziness, stress, anxiety, diseases etc. The concept behind this run is that “It can be run anywhere, anytime!”.
Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 aims at "Jan Bhagidari se Jan Aandolan"
Fit India Freedom Run to culminate on Gandhi Jayanti, 2nd October, with nationwide Fit India Plog Run.
Promote Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 on your social media channels by using #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav & #Run4India
Points to remember:
- Run a route of your choice, at a time that suits you.
- Break-up your runs.
- Run your own race at your pace.
- Track your kms manually or by using any tracking app or GPS watch.
- Create an event on Fit India Portal either as an individual or as an organiser as per your eligibility for any number of day(s) starting from 13th August till 2nd October
- Can run any number of KM's (take a selfie or an photo and upload it while creating an event)
Mode of participation:
- Registration to be done through Fit India website.
- Those who have undertaken their own run can Register as individual, submit their data and download the certificate.
- Organisers will have to register their Event/marathons on Fit India portal. They will use the Fit India Logo for all promotional media and provide the data of participants with their cumulative kms covered to download certificate.
- FIT INDIA mission advises organizers and individuals to organize their events following the social distancing norms and encourages the new normal of ‘virtual runs’ as is being practiced by runners / walkers across the world.