Fit India Cyclothon 2020
Fit India Mission will be organising the Fit India Cyclothon from December 2020.
Fit India Cyclothon can be organised by cycling groups, schools, colleges, organisations, councils, panchayats, corporations, societies, RWA’s, NGO’s, special interest groups across India. You can also start a Fit India Cyclothon group by involving your organisation, community, family and friends.
Why organise/participate in a Cyclothon?
Who can organise/participate in the Fit India Cyclothon?
- Village, Town or City Council/ Panchayat/ Anganwadi / Block
- Your Workplace
- Society or RWA
- Interest Groups
- Corporate and Industry bodies
- Schools/ Colleges and Universities
Organisers must ensure that all “Fit India Cyclothon” events are listed on www.fitindia.gov.in portal and are non-commercial in nature. Further, Individual Participants should also ensure that they register themselves as well.
Guidelines for Organisers
- Fit India Cyclothon can be organised by any government or private organisation, schools, colleges, universities, individuals, groups, RWAs and communities to create awareness on fitness through cycling.
- Guidelines in relation to COVID-19 issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs and relevant state bodies to be duly complied with.
- To become an organiser, you must register online on gov.in
- As an organiser, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, executing and ensuring a smooth and successful Fit India Cyclothon event to maximize public participation.
- You can invite other organisations as well for online participation registration.
- You can get sponsorship and have partners to organise this event.
- Fit India Mission office will provide standard FIT INDIA design templates for branding elements on the registration portal for organisers to download and use the same:
- Organisers will get FIT INDIA Movement partner – certificate from Fit India.
- Those interested in partnership can also write to Fit India Mission office on: email@example.com
Other Guidelines for organisers
- Identify route, create map and share with participants in advance.
- Inform local bodies about the event.
- Prior approval should be taken from relevant authorities wherever required.
- Inform communities around you about Fit India Cyclothon.
- Partner with local businesses who can sponsor FIT INDIA tee shirts / caps for children.
- Any queries regarding Fit India Cyclothon to be sent to Fit India Mission office on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Individual Participants
- Any individual can participate in Fit India Cyclothon to create awareness on fitness through cycling.
- Guidelines in relation to COVID-19 issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, India and relevant state bodies to be duly complied with.
- To participate, an individual should register online on gov.in.
- As an individual, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, executing and ensuring a smooth and successful Fit India Cyclothon event.
- You can invite other individuals as well for online participation registration.
- Any fitness enthusiast who is participating should strive to motivate at least one partner to participate.
- Registered Individuals will get participation certificate after updating their details on the Fit India portal.
- For any queries, contact on email@example.com
Other guidelines for individuals
- Identify route
- Inform communities around you about the Fit India Cyclothon
How to use the Fit India Cyclothon templates Fit India Logo
- Download the Fit India Logo after you register as an organisation or an individual
- Do not edit the Fit India Logo (colour or dimension)
- To be used only for events in promotion of Fit India Movement